Monday, March 8, 2010

55 Degrees and Tweaking

Wow Girlies ( n fellas ) I hope this post finds ya'll enjoyin' a lil Spring like weather !!!! It's 55 here and I'm loving it !!! I decided to do a lil tweakin' today and do some base paintin' since it's soooo nice outside. Hubbs took my car and forgot to leave me keys to his dually truck ( he musta forgot to plug it in again lol...it's a diesel ) So I'm stuck at home which is a good thing cause I can get some projects goin' ! I haven't forgotten the Mystery Giveaway =0) Jess wants to draw the name so he'll be doin' that when he gets home tonight. Good luck ya'll !!!!! I got everyones names written down, includin' your extra entries and cut into slips and all in a bowl ready for the pickin' !!!! Can't wait to see who wins !!!! I'll also be postin' todays Bingo words when I announce the mystery winner. I think there are a few of ya' who are gettin' really close !!!! We randomly draw the words too so this could be anyones Bingo.......I hope ya'll have better luck than me at real bingo lololol........O.k. a real quick pic to show ya'll where I put my new crocks.......

Whatcha ' think ? I really would like to put
some homespun and jute string on top of the
brown crock I think....Instead of the pip berries ?
They look cute there, but I think I'd rather go
with an earlier look. What do ya'll think ???
O.k I best get goin' so I can finish up some paintin'
and tweakin' cause it's back to work tomorrow =(
Till next time My Prim Friends....
Prim Hugggs n Blessins


4 comments:

At Home With Amy said...

Hey TJ. I think some willow branches would look good in your crock. Of course I do like the homespun idea too. I'm sure whatever you do will look great. It is now up to 50 degrees here at our place. I wish it were 80 instead. I am so looking forward to complaining that it is too hot out!
Enjoy the rest of your day. Lookign forward to tonights drawing.
AMY

Pam said...

Ooooo girlie I think your crocks look great sittin on top of that cupboard! I've really been enjoyin this nice weather...I soooo wish it would stay this way! Well enjoy the rest of your day!
Hugs,
Pan

Sandy said...

We have been enjoying some really nice weather ourselves. Not 55 but too good to be true for this time of the year in my neck of the woods.

I just love your crocks. I think they look good where they are...

I'll be awaiting anxiously for the new BINGO words :)

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

I love your crocks! Since I'm a homespun lover, I would definitely put homespun on one of the crocks somewhere! Hehe! But I really like the pip berries in the brown jug. It'll look great no matter what you do, I'm sure. =]