Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A long hiatus

Wow it sure has been a while since my last post ! I have had sooooo much going on that I just hadn't been able to find time to post. My Daddy had been really ill with heart problems and non hodgkins lymphoma. Work has been overwhelming and my own health hasn't been the best these last few months (gall bladder). But praise God for the power of prayer. My Daddy had a Dr. appt last week and he is in remission !!!! His Dr. said he is a walking miracle. His cancer was stage 4 and spread throughout his lymph nodes. When she first saw him back a few years she called a family meeting to let us know that she didn't think his prognosis was great, but with prayer all things are POSSIBLE !



I sure hope everyone else and your families has been and are doing well. I finally made some time to sew again. I made a few fall things and decided I better get started on Christmas.....yikkkeeessss did I just type Christmas ?!?!?! I just can't believe it's only 66 days away ! whewwww. I've got alotta crafting to do ! I hope to share some tips, ideas and tutorials with ya'll and I thank you for sitting a spell with me =)

Gonna share a few pictures above in the next post...

Prim Huggsss

No comments: