Monday, November 9, 2009

Heyyyy Outside The Box ! And Gina and Janene...& Everyone who played

Hey ya'll !
Hope this post finds you all in good spirits =0)
I need I Play Outside The Box to pick
package A,B,or C.
I don't have the correct size boxes that I need
to ship the surprise prizes in.
So I can't take pictures to show you.
**After I Play Outside The Box picks A,B,or C then Gina from Cat Nap Inn Primitives will pick from the remaining two.**
I will tell ya 2 that all 3 have handmades and store bought goodies ;0) As soon as I see which goodie box I play picks I will post the remaining ones for you to pick from Gina.
Janene your box will be shipped out on Wednesday afternoon due to my work schedule this week.
I also wanna say a BIG thank you to all who played along in my B2BG. I really had a blast doin' this ! I sure wish I could send ya'll a lil somethin' ! I will be doin' another giveaway next month cause i enjoyed this one sooo darn much !
Will share some goodies with ya'll later tonight too.
Till next time my prim Friends...
Prim Huggs n Blessins


P.S. I will have the correct size boxes tommorrow so i can get your goodies shipped too you two Wednesday.


3 comments:

Janene said...

WoHoo!
I am so excited!
I will definitely let you know when it arrives and do a special post on it!
Have a great night!

I Play Outside The Box said...

I visit many blogs and I love to sign up for chances to win giveaways...but I declare...you have made this giveaway so much fun! I haven't had this much giddy excitement since I was a youngun! Woo-hoo! Thanks again! I'll be back! Ü

TJ said...

LoL I play your quite welcome =) Im glad I made it fun for ya'll ! I like ta' have fun and share my creations and what a better way and with a buncha the greatest people than on my lil ol' blog !