Friday, November 5, 2010

It's Really November All Ready ?

Hi Y'all ....I hope this post finds ya' in GREAT Spirits !

I cannot believe how fast this year has gone and it's November all ready ! I have had several posts typed up that I was gonna put on here several times BUT just never seemed to get around to it. So I thought I'd just start a fresh new post and no matter what, I am gonna get this one posted ! LOL It's sure been a busy year for me....With work, helpin' run the Prim Pals Forum, tryin' to fit in craftin' time and all the normal routines of life I've really let my blogs take a back burner =( I miss the bloggin' world A LOT ! There's gotta' be a balance somewhere ( I think lol ) that I can find so I can keep up with my favs and my blog as well. I guess I could do fend for yourself dinners a lil more often ? hehehehe...I also opened a booth in Bedford at Peddlers Corner and it has done amazingly well for me so far...I just gotta' try and get things made a lil faster for it. All my fall things I made for it sold except one pair of witches boots...I am hopin' that Christmas items sell just as well ! Crossin' my fingers. Here are a few pics of my booth.....













Here is a pic of the outside of the building....









It's a pretty decent size booth...I picked up a fire place mantel at a garage sale for 15 bucks I plan to put against the back wall for Christmas...Can't wait to get it all decked out for the holidays ! I have been a busy beaver after work as much as I possibly can tryin' to get things sewn up and finished to take down there....I did manage to get a few things done yesterday while I was off and I hope to get even more done today....One is this Santa which I REALLY WANNA KEEP LOL ! His suit is made from wool felt...













He is made using a pattern from Sandy of The Olde Country Cupboard...Mr. Jingles #430...I just LOVE Sandy's patterns
Sandy did a feature artist of the month interview for us over on the Prim Pals forum and it was a delight to read all about how she got started, what motivates her and such...If you've not read it be sure to check it out !


I also made up this snowman tophat display yesterday...















I ended up addin' mica flakes and some german glass glitter to this but forgot to take newer pics with it on there....This was made usin' a pattern by Old Road Primitives...And yepp it's another thing I'd LOVE to keep lolol....


Over at Prim Pals we just posted a new swap for the members to participate it...if your not a member you should come check us out....








We have had some awesome swaps and I gotta say the goodies that are sent are jaw droppers lol...Lot's of interestin' things goin' on there and lotsa' cool things in the near future...Well I guess IF I am gonna get anything accomplished I best get movin' huh....

Till next time my Prim Friends....


Prim Huggs n Blessins

4 comments:

Carmen S. said...

I've missed your wonderful posts! Your booth looks awesome and congrats on the sales!!!! My son is coming home for 2 weeks at Christmas and getting married so I am super busy as well, very hard to help put together a wedding with 8 weeks notice;) Love your Santa and hat, hope you have a wonderful day!!!! hugs, Carmen

Unknown said...

Hey Sweetie!
Ive been wondering where you have been!! :)

I completely understand there not being enough time in the day.
My problem is...
I spend way too much online instead doing the things that Need to be done.
I need to take a class on time management. (Or have my internet go day for a day or two.)

I love your creations. The Santa and snowman hat turned out great.
Be sure to post photos of your booth when you get all decorated for Christmas.
Ive been wanting to open up a booth forever.
But the only one that had an opening was 45 minutes away and too expensive.
I am waiting for the shop a town over to get a space open.
But if you ask my Hubby, he would say I need to add anything else of my list of things to do.

I may come over and sign up for the swap. I hate missing out on one. I am just so far behind on things and have so many ors in the fire, I may have to sit this one out. I will have to see.

Okay, Ive babbled on long enough.
Take Care,
Tam

TeresaM said...

I just love your Santa hat and mouse! So very cute!!!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

You have been busy, busy! That's great, glad to hear and glad to have you back to your blog. I know what you mean though, I am hanging on by a thread... and it's threatening to break on me any day, lol! Life is fast but I'm determined to slow December down before it gets away from me!

Well no wonder your booth things are selling so well... it looks great!! What a neat place, it looks like great fun! I've been on a booth waiting list since summer. I'm hoping to get one in the spring.

The Santa is adorable! I love Sandy's patterns also, she is so stinkin' talented and sweet too! The hat is adorable also, what a cute little mouse! Everything's looking great TJ!