Monday, August 9, 2010

My MOST AWESOME Christmas in July Swap Goodies~ N A few things In the works..

I hope this post finds Y'all in GREAT Spirits !
I am still excited over my MOST AWESOME goodies from Ms. Gina of Cat Nap Inn Primitives (<~~link)  We did a Christmas in July swap on the Prim Pals Forum (<~~link) and I was lucky to have Gina as my " Secret Elf " and wow wow wow ! Just wait till Y'all see my goodies she sent me !!!! I was just awe struck ! And they couldn't have come at a better time than they did ! I had an incedent at work that landed me in the back of an ambulance and to the ER. I am still not 100% yet =( If I try and overdo then the headaches and pressure in my head start again somethin' fierce ! Anyways nuff about that ! I gotta' show Y'all these goodies !!!!


How gorgeous and precious is that Snow Gal ???
I don't know how Imma' wait till Winter to display her lol !!!!
A few more pics of her....



She has the MOST beaaaaauuuutiful face !!!!



Look at those darlin' feet !!!!



Then I also got this caauuuteeee Prim Santa that I love love love too !!!!



Another view.....



Isn't he just PRIMTASTIC !!!!

And she also sent these lil ornaments too....
I love love love 'em all as well !!!!




Gina you made me feel like a spoilt lil Princess ! Heehee
Everything you made me is just outta' this world !
IF Y'all get a chance be sure and check out her Etsy shop...I promise YOU WON'T be dissapointed !
Here is the link below....

Thanks again Gina for all the wonderful things you sent me ! You sure know how to make a girlie feel special ! Love ya' Chickie !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been FINALLY tryin' to get in a lil more crafty time myself but with work, Dad and myself being sick here lately it's sure been hard to get things started let alone finished lol....Here are a couple things I been workin' on....

This is my FIRST try at needle felting...





Not tooooo bad for my 1st try !

This doll is a Jackie Schmidt pattern...



I just need to get some clothes made and do the face for it and it'll be finished up....



The crow is from a pattern by Becky of Tennessee Ridge Primitives who is one of my all time fav Prim Artisits !!!



These leaves are also a Tennessee Ridge pattern



Yepp this cat one too lol



mmmhhhmmmm You know it this Owl and Full Moon as well lol !
She has some of the most AMAZING sells on patterns and I always buy buy buy when she does ! Her patterns are soooo dang easy to follow and I just love 'em !

I have a bunch more things sewn up but didn't take pics of it all...Now IF I can just buckle down and get busy !!! lol
I got lots more new goodies n things to share with Y'all BUT
I think I'll save it for another post soon....Sooo till next time my Prim Friends...Prim Huggs n Blessins !

6 comments:

Carmen S. said...

WOW, love the goodies from Gina, she is such an artist:) You make sure to still be restin' up missy, in between that pattern cuttin, and you did a GREAT job on the felting:D

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Hey there Tj,
I am so happy that you are thrilled with your goodies..you know how to make a gal blush..;) I can't wait to see all your goodies done up and primmed..;) like the needle felted snowman..fun isn't it.;) and you really need to blog more..cause I miss you.;)

Katherine said...

What a great load of goodies. The snowgirl is gorgeous! Hope you're feeling better...
~Katherine

Janet - underthewillow said...

wonderful goodies indeed TJ!...I hope you and your Dad will be feeling better very soon!

Janet

Sandy said...

WOW...you got some really awesome goodies for your swap :) Can't wait to see where you will put them when the time comes...

I hope it wasn't something major that landed you in the hospital. Take care and I hope your feeling better real soon.

I have to say though, you have been kept quite busy...that's lots of sewing.

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Wonderful swap! How fun for you.

Your first needle felting? You are doing awesome! I don't want to think about what my first one would look like. Haha! The mitten and snowman are both adorable!

You have been a sewing maniac! That's awesome, can't wait to see it all finished up. Looking great so far!